Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Monday, March 26, 2007

No, You Aren't Hallucinating

Aloha! Long time no see. I thought I'd take time to post real quick. Someone (OG) prodded me a little recently that some of you may have forgotten what little Ava looks like. Well, that and she's growing up so fast, she's changing every week! We've been quite busy, as I wrap up my college career (for now), and deal with a LOT of changes at work. But life is good, mostly. Especially when it comes to being "Ava's Daddy." So, here are a few recent photos. Enjoy.

Someday this will embarrass the pants off this little girl. Oh wait, they're off already! Well, until then, she's very happy to share her bathroom activities. Ava's working on toilet learning, and doing a fantastic job.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Making faces.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sometimes we bird-sit for a coworker of mine. This time, Ava welcomed Chloe and Stella to her shoulder. Now she talks about pretend birds on her arms. Very imaginative.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Like Mama, like daughter. Ava often strikes the same pose as us when we're sleeping.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This winter we went sledding a few times. This is what happens when we "wear her out." Yep, she's actually asleep here!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well I hope you enjoyed the update. I'll try for a few more pics soon. But it'll be iffy. I graduate April 29th. After that I should be able to blog more often.

Cheers.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice...........real nice
I've missed this!!!
Thanks

O.G

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back!!
Looks like she has her purse cell phone to the ear in that potty shot? True multi-tasking!!
Love you three!!
Nani

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bird picture is priceless. Thanks for showing us part of Ava's life with the two of you!!!! You are so great with your captions. Never could think of those things myself. Nice that Ken enjoys his new job.

dunes

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO BABY. YOU'RE BACK!

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just by chance I logged on and
Wa La! Your back! I'm so glad! I
love keeping up with you guys through Ava's blog. I missed you!
Love Jo Ann B

11:53 AM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

Well I'm certainly glad everyone is enjoying my work. Thanks for leaving comments. OG was on within minutes of my post! Way to man :) Love to you all.

Cheers

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see a post again. We have missed you all. Congrats on graduation too.
Rick & Linda

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise when I opened our mail. Ava is getting so grown up, and such a little doll!! Enjoy these developing years as much as you can--they DO fly by. Congratulations on your BIG 30th!! Seems like only yesterday that we were touring you through Boston. See what I mean by "time flying"? GG will be so happy to know that she made "the blog"!! We're looking forward to seeing you in Oct. Love to all,
Aunt Janet & Uncle Ken

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet girl let me take you to go potty we will do activities together you won't want to share I will make your pussy feel soooooooooooooooooo good damn tight just how I like it

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home